Flicker, Kerin, Kruger & Bissada LLP is pleased to announce that senior associate, Linda M. Anderson, has been named a Certified Family Law Specialist (CFLS) by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization.
The CFLS certification is only granted to those attorneys who go above and beyond the licensing requirements for their specialty. To receive this recognition, attorneys must demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the Family Law field and dedication to continued involvement and improvement in the field.
The Board of Legal Specialization requires attorneys to meet strict standards to be named certified specialists in their field. To achieve CFLS status, Ms. Anderson was required to:
- Pass a written examination on Family Law
- Complete additional continuing education trainings on Family Law related topics
- Demonstrate dedication to the field by practicing law continuously for at least five years with more than 25% focused on Family Law
- Successfully represent clients in a variety of Family Law matters
- Present favorable evaluations from both other attorneys and judges familiar with her work
Finally, the State Bar of California must evaluate and approve an attorney’s application for certification. Certified Family Law Specialists are recognized as experts in Family Law, able to provide expert counsel in a wide variety of matters.
In becoming a CFLS, Ms. Anderson has demonstrated her experience, skill, and dedication to providing world-class service to her Family Law clients. Her care for her clients and her constant pursuit of knowledge allows her to offer excellent legal counsel in matters such as divorce, child custody, and division of assets.
Linda joins fellow attorneys Rolf D. Kruger, Michèle M. Bissada, David C. Erb, Marisa C. San Filippo, and Alice A. Shaw as a Certified Family Law Specialist at Flicker, Kerin, Kruger & Bissada LLP. Our firm is proud of Ms. Anderson’s achievement and commitment to provide exceptional legal guidance to our family law clients.