FLICKER, KERIN, KRUGER & BISSADA LLP has an immediate opening in our San
Ramon location for full-time Family Law Associate Attorney (open to a candidate for
our Menlo Park office as well). Attorneys are working primarily from home with
occasional time in the office as needed for client meetings, deadlines, etc. In the future,
it is anticipated that associate attorneys will increase their hybrid time in the office to
address specific deadlines, client needs, and direct staff.
Our firm offers a unique set of benefits, including employer subsidized health and dental
insurance, vacation and sick time, a flexible spending account and HSA. We also have an
employer funded profit-sharing plan and opportunity to earn bonuses on a quarterly
basis based on firm and individual performance.
- Receive assignments from multiple partners and independently prioritize
assignments, work on a number of assignments simultaneously and meet
- Make court appearances independently and handle various family law hearings
on behalf of clients.
- Work well independently and as a team and verbally communicate clearly,
skillfully and discretely with clients, Opposing Counsel, experts, and consultants,
etc. Work effectively with legal secretaries, paralegals and attorneys.
Skills and Experience
- Must be licensed to practice law in California
- 2 to 8 years of licensed family law experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with DissoMaster, Lawyaw and
Lawgic preferred. Excellent research skills are required, and you must be
comfortable with numerous research means (LexisAdvance, Attorney’s Briefcase,
online sites, and hardcover library books).
- Candidate should possess excellent writing skills and the ability to draft motions,
pleadings, letters, memos, and other documents.
Expected Hours of Work
- Associates are expected to work during firm’s business hours, 5 days per week
- and must be available for additional work when required by case load.
Starting salary is between $135,000 and $175,000, depending on experience.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.